It's been so long I open this blog...
Anyway, so I install an app on my mobile phone for Intermitent Fasting guideline and on this week challanges, I have to reflect on three things I'm grateful for at the end of the day.
It's like a journal but for the things I feel grateful for..
... and I've been thinking for long to jot down three things I am grateful for 😅
1. Health
After found out that I have appendix with small kidney stones in both of my kidney alsooo a breast cyst on the same year (ariund 2 years ago), I have to be grateful that my health conditions is getting better.
Ayo, hidup sehat, Win! 😘
2. Wealth
Well, it's not about I can buy branded things 😅
But, I have enough (in aspects of money, food, work, etc) and maybe more!
I can pay my bill.. pay my car lease (it's 10/24 months to go babe!).. have a little saving..
Ayo, belajar lebih hemat lagi, Win!
3. Sleep
I've been in sleep deprived these couple of days back.
Working overtime due to stocktake at office, scrolling thru twittter (well, I want to keep calling it twitter instead of X 🙄 ) until wee hours..
I think today I can get my well rest sleep since I feel sleepy just to think and list down what I should be grateful for by the end of the day.
Ayo tidur Win! Besok kerja!
Day 1 - Thursday : Done! ✔️
XOXO,
we_win 😘
No comments:
Post a Comment